Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

It is hard to believe that another year has come to a close.  I am excited for 2013, I think it will be an dynamic year in Romania.

Thank you to all those who have prayed for me, Elizabeth, Sarah and the ministry.  Thank you to those special people who have encouraged me.  Thank you to all who have so generously donated the funds to feed the poor and care for the elderly, to sponsor orphans, to love the unlovely, to teach the children, and to preach the gospel. Thank you to those in Romania that help me so much.

I am waiting to hear from the Lord on a couple of projects. I know that if He asks me to do it He will provide me with everything required including the funds, strength and health as well as those who will come along side of me.

Happy New Year.

No comments: