Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!!!

I am still in Wales for the holidays. Christmas Eve and day was a little sad at times but that was not unexpected. Not knowing where the rest of my family is... and I miss the girls, I haven't had a Christmas without them before. As far as I can tell from the phone calls they are having a good visit with their father - however Sarah is ready to go home.

Today we are going from Wales to Devon England to visit Kay. I haven't seen her for a couple of years so this will be nice.

I am excited about 2009. I am getting out of survival mode and looking forward to what the Lord has planned. I am praying about a couple of new projects, one is having a summer camp for the kids in Vinga and the other is being able to establish the food bank. The food bank is a VERY large, long term project but I have found if I can figure how how to do these projects right off it may not be God...He is B-I-G. I hope to expand the Widow's Mite project also.

The start of a new year is always an adventure, serving the Lord is never dull! Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for me, my family and all that the Lord would have me do. That I can clearly differentiate between good ideas and God ideas!

I wish you all peace and joy, health and provision for 2009!

No comments: