Sunday, July 5, 2009

Quick Update!

Walter and Ionci poured cement for Claudia's floor in their new shack. It isn't very pretty but they stay dry. We took beds and a small gas stove as well as other household goods. They are so happy with everything.




Elizabeth is doing a great job being in charge of crafts at Mocrea. Last week they dipped their hands in pain and then decorated the hand-prints. I have to say that was not a craft I would have tried but everything washes! Thanks to the new craft supplies we have a lot to choose from now.



My youth leader in Vinga quit and the kids had been promised a picnic and play day. I didn't want to disappoint them so I took 16 teens up to Taut for the day. They had a great time (and I survived!)





We have added 6 new widow's to the Widow's Mite program within the last few weeks and I have inquiries about adding more. There are so many but I am going to keep adding them and believing for the funds! The definition of faith: the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen = works for me!


I am taking the kids from Vinga to a summer camp tomorrow - pray for me!

No comments: