Saturday, July 25, 2009

Getting ready to leave

Suddenly last week I realized I was almost out of time - the girls and I leave the morning of the 29th for the States. There was so much work not done. I am trying to have everything ready for Irene and Wayne when they come, they will take care of the ministry with Peter's help while I am away.

Also I need to take some sort of write up about how the projects are going and maybe a few pictures.

I almost have everything done as of this evening. We are not packed but at least most of the clothes that we will be taking are clean and ready to be packed.

I am looking forward to seeing friends and generally not doing much! The girls are looking forward to seeing our friends, swimming a lot and eating beef! Hey, that sounds good to me too. Unfortunately I will need to shop for some clothes when I arrive - I have gotten s-o-o-o-o-o FAT since quitting smoking.

Also please include my daughter Kathleen in your prayers. I know what God has promised me and I await the promise.

No comments: