Saturday, February 26, 2011

Mocrea


Adina has been going to Mocrea with me and what a help that has been! Sometimes we have others come and help too. Most weeks we have about 50 patients in the dining-room for crafts and social time, which includes not only snacks but singing and prayer. A week or so ago I found a bottle of bubbles in my Mocrea bag and started blowing bubbles around everyone. The men enjoyed them the most. I had hoped you could have viewed some of the bigger bubbles but you can't see them in the picture. Sometimes I wonder about me - a couple of nurses would look at me and then at each other.

It will be nice when warm weather arrives and the patients can once again go outside. Since they are adding 2 floors to one of the buildings the large dining area is now a dormitory and we are using a smaller dining room for the crafts. The new building will be lovely when completed.

No comments: