Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Lena with her gift from Widow's Mite. She is standing in front of her wood, which was the biggest blessing for her.






We delivered lap blankets to the old folks home in Comlosul Mare. 10% of everything that comes in for Widow's Mite goes to Pastor Timis to help with the elderly in the judet of Timis.





Eva, from Widow's Mite program at Christmas. She loved her new hat!








Pastor Hada at Maranatha. We were able to attend their lovely Christmas program and deliver gifts. The children sang beautifully.

We were also able to do a distribution at another orphanage in Fantanele and our school in Sanicolaul Mic.





Christmas day at our house








Vio and I made a tremendous amount of food for Christmas dinner. I wanted to be able to invite anyone that I heard would be alone. I could have invited the 7th Calvary with all the food we had! I have not cooked since!

No comments: