Saturday, August 8, 2015

My Sarah

 It doesn't seem like I write as much about Sarah as I do the activities of her sister Elizabeth.  Sarah is having a good summer. She hadn't particularly liked the first 8 grades of school but she loves high school and is anxious for the fall semester to begin. She enters the 10th grade. She rides the train to town and back every day and that is the focal point of her social life. If I need to discipline her the biggest threat is that I would drive her to and from school!  Elizabeth would love that and wants to know why I never threaten her with that.  The girls are as different as night and day but both are a joy to my heart. Raising teens is not for the faint of heart however. Sarah is so photogenic. She would love for me to allow a tattoo or a few piercings...ah no.  Just wanted to take a moment to spotlight this gorgeous young lady.

No comments: