Friday, April 19, 2013

Friends

This morning George and Anita, Priscilla and Barbara left Romania.  This was the first time I had met Priscilla but I hope she will be back some time - she is a lovely lady.

I had not seen Barb in almost 2 years - so it was a joy for me to have her visit Romania again. Hopefully it won't be another 2 years until I see her again. She has become a special friend over the years. Barb and Anita brought college students on missions trips to Eastern Europe for many years - that's how I met them!

George and Anita will be returning in June with their granddaughter Riley for another visit. Today would have been sadder for me except that I know they will be back again soon. Their tireless support of me, my family and the ministry here...well there aren't words to express how much they  mean to me.

No comments: