Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Today at Mocrea I really had a good time!  We decided to let many patients out at one time and we filled the dining room and even used an extra table.  We started our Christmas decorating with making paper chains. The patients made enough colorful chains to go around the walls of both dining areas. We started practicing our Christmas carols too.  Finding a craft that they can all participate in and enjoy at the same time is difficult but everybody pitched in today!  I know it doesn't seem like much when you write it down but seeing all those patients all having a good time and beginning to anticipate Christmas was wonderful for me. Most of them are locked up and forgotten but they know every Tuesday we will be there!  We are planning a huge Christmas show and party.  Sorry no pictures today but as usual I get wrapped up in what I am doing and forget to take them!

No comments: