Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mother's Day



March 8 is Mother's Day in Romania. March 1 is woman's day. There are little decorated pins given to females on March 1 and flowers or gifts on March 8. This day is often a difficult time for us, many of you know the situation with my daughter. The girls sometimes have difficulties being involved with the various school programs on these dates. Mother's Day is a big deal here. Sarah had asked that I be sure and attend the program today, she is in the singing group. Tuesday is Mocrea day but I stayed home. Adina ended up with 3 other volunteers today so my presence was not missed - God is Good!

Elizabeth just came in and borrowed money to buy our neighbor, who helps with the care of the household, a present. I said OK and gave her the money but include her little son in the presentation. Elizabeth then said she had already gotten me something. That was nice, maybe she is healing.

No comments: