Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Please agree with me in prayer

I returned from Leysin Switzerland Saturday morning. It was an awesome 3 days - it is called a Time of Refreshing - and so it was! Nothing restores and refreshes like the presence of the Lord!

My daughter Kathleen is due to be released tomorrow from prison in California. She will probably be transferred to another detention center to resolve some other charges but should be given time served and then released. She requested to be released to our pastor in Ohio but it is doubtful that will be allowed HOWEVER God can move heaven and earth in her favor - if it is His will. I know friends worry about how hard it is on me every time Kathleen falls - but one of these times she won't - God promised me. Maybe this time will be the time. I stood for her in prayer from Malachi chapter 3:8-12 (I am a tither and a giver so the promise is mine) for 7 years. She came to Romania and was clean for 7 years, she has begun her 7th year in the mire again - BUT I declare in the heavenlies that THIS 7th year is the year of Jubilee! Please agree with me in prayer on this!

No comments: