Thursday, July 25, 2019

Colossians 3:23

Colossians 3:23 was today's scripture. "Whatever you do, do it with all your heart."  I am extremely busy right now and will probably be until mid-September when I will take a break with another knee replacement. I guess I can't do emojis on a blog??  The emoji would be the one with the fat face rolling in laughter. Right now I am full-on and doing it with all my heart, and that makes me happy. I am truly grateful that the Lord is providing the strength daily!

I posted on Facebook about the Mocrea project. I am going to try and periodically post about the projects on my Facebook page (I know...promises promises - I am terrible at this!)

Cati, a widow in Vinga, is a real challenge for me. She was unable to go far to the outhouse and was used to just urinating where she was. This is difficult in so many ways - I will spare you the details. I bought her a potty chair. I would like to report that that solved the problem - NOT. I have purchased 3 different wood stoves for her but when the weather warms up she sells them. I have even cemented one to a wall - yup she got it sold, I guess the purchaser had to free it himself.  The latest? She has a donated refrigerator - an old huge consumer of electricity. It has tripled her electric bill, which I pay. Does she have food to refrigerate - no. I guess she just sits on her bed next to her potty chair and pees while listening to the peaceful hum of the refrigerator.

Got to go to the dentist (could use an emoji here also) I will blog again soon about the awesome summer Elizabeth and Sarah are having!

1 comment:

missionary chic said...

I love you and your writings about your adventures! Thanks for sharing.